Jennifer Radford was born in Lachine Quebec, and grew up in a small town called Almonte, near Ottawa. She studied at Queen’s University, and worked as a professional theatre artist in Kingston for many years. Now based in Toronto, Jennifer loves creating things.
Artist, actor, director, writer, web-and-graphic-designer-for-hire, singer, maker. Tech whiz & computer geek. Bookaholic. In her spare time, she builds vintage bicycles and is a past member of the Board of Directors at Bikesauce, a DIY bike repair space and community hub. She’s been guardian to many awesome big dogs and is currently owned by three cats — Sturmey, Archer, and Sprocket — who have been known to make appearances in her artwork.
To contact Jennifer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instagram: @
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/radfordmakesart
- Twitter: @radfordmakesart
- Tumblr: radfordmakesart.tumblr.
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/
- ETSY: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RadfordMakesArt
Purchase my work:
- Via the Shop here at radfordmakesart.com
- Via my Etsy Shop (NOW OPEN!):
- Or contact me directly at email@example.com to ask for a price or to commission a piece.
Gallery Shows which have featured my work:
- Reversion – Super Wonder gallery – April 2016 (one piece)
- Spectrum – Tantra – June 2016 (five pieces)
- Raw “Verve” Show – Mod Club – August 2016 (several pieces)
- Emerging Toronto Artist Awards 2016 – District 28 – October 2016 (two pieces)
- 4×4 (and a little more) show at #hashtaggallery – December 2016 (ten pieces from the Retro Game and Geek Minis series)
- ETA Tea Party art show December 2016 (several pieces)
- ETA/District 28 Holiday Market Show – Dec 2016 (several pieces)
- I Dream In Colour – Artusiasm – April 2017 (five pieces from the Little Monsters series)
- All About Women – Artusiasm – May 2017 (one piece from the Little Monsters series)
- Freedom Factory’s Pop Up Art Loft show – May 2017 (two pieces from the Space Kitteh series)
- ETA Steampunk Show – Super Wonder gallery – June 2017 (two pieces from the Space Kitteh series)
- Star Trek Show – Super Wonder gallery – August 2017 (one piece from the Space Kitteh series)
- ETA Tarot Show – Freedom Factory – November 2017 (Death Card, one piece)